Sunday, September 6, 2009

What the school is like...

Knox has a beautiful campus. It was established in the mid 1800's, so that means there are a lot of beautiful brick buildings. The are many huge lawns and many many trees, so there is a lot of open space. It is a fairly quiet campus so far (the upperclassmen have not arrived yet).
There are many different kinds of students here, and I haven't even met the rest of the school yet (even though I will soon the school wide pump handle, an event where you get to shake every single person's hand on campus). There a lot of international students, people from Africa, China, Japan, Poland, Iran... many different kinds of people as well. Every one is very nice though, and that is one quality every one has in common. But it generally stops there. Everyone here seems to be very different from one another, and that is a good thing. We are all creative and love to learn and love knox, but that seems to be about it expect for every one being friendly. I cant wait to start classes though because I do want to meet and get to be with other writers and people who love and want to help animals. I also want cant wait to start being in some clubs. Apparently there are a lot and I just cant wait. I want to meet as many people as I can at this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment