Sunday, September 20, 2009

just a little home sick

So yesterday I got a little home sick. I just really wanted to be home, in my room, cuddling with my cat and talking to my mom. So, I just fell asleep. When I woke up, my suite mates where setting up to watch dirty dancing. It made me feel a lot better, especially since I haven't really gotten to hang out with them very much. Later, Kaitlyn and I tried to go to a frat party, but both us felt pretty uncomfortable. It seems that if your a girl, your expected to be a certain way at those type of parties, which neither of us are. So, we just talked till two in the morning instead. It was really nice, and it was pretty fun to watch really drunk party goes try to find their keys and stumble back into their dorms. (Some took what seemed like hours to find their keys, and most of the time they where in their pockets). Today, it is raining, and it smells absolutely lovely. I love the rain, especially the smell.
If any of my family is reading this, I just want to apologize for not calling. I have been pretty busy with school work, trying to get a job, and meeting new people. But I will call you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment