Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finals

So finals are starting and I am not that stressed. Maybe its because I have a conference with my FP teacher about a paper I have already written, and a conference with my poetry teacher where we talk about my poems. Not that hard. Im starting to miss home a lot. The smells, the sounds, my bed... I'm really looking forward to all of those things. I'm really excited to see Flor, my best friends since the sixth grade. I have not seen her in a really long time, and I can't wait to be able to talk to her in person. Its gonna be strange though. To eat breakfast with out my room mate, to eat lunch and dinner with out my girl friend or suite mates. For it to be quiet at two in the morning. To not be able to just go out of my room and talk and hang out with at least four people. To eat anything I want. To lie in my room and not feel bad about not hanging with my friends. To have my mom tell me to do things instead of being able to take care of my self all day long. Not that I mind that, but I am now used to taking care of my self on my own time. It's going to be strange to go back to a life that I am now not used to. To something that I was used to when I was in a much different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment